What to Expect
Cuero Veterinary Clinic offers services that are second to none, providing sound medicine and honest answers to your animal’s heath.
• Sick patients can be seen at any time.
• Diagnostic capabilities are available in the clinic to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment for your pet.
• Patients can be hospitalized if needed for IV fluids , appropriate treatment and care.
• Before your exam visit, be mindful of any changes in your pet’s behavior that may need to be brought to the attention of our staff. We want to offer the most appropriate options for your pet’s health regarding their history and physical exam.
For Our Canine Friends
• Annual health visits include a complete physical exam, fecal exam and necessary vaccines.
• We offer Rabies, Distemper/Parvo/Lepto, Bordetella and Rattlesnake vaccines.
• Heartworm tests are completed in-clinic.
• Flea/Tick and Heartworm/Intestinal Parasite preventions are available in oral, injectable, and topical options. We are proud to stock Trifexis, Heartgard, Proheart, Nexgard, Simparica, and Frontline Gold flea and tick products and for our patients.
• We also offer HomeAgain Microchip services, to help recover your pet in the event he or she gets separated from you.
For Our Feline Friends
• Annual health visits include a complete physical exam, deworming when appropriate and necessary vaccines.
• We offer Rabies, FVCRP and Feline Leukemia vaccines.
• Topical flea and heartworm prevention options are available, including Program.
• Oral and topical dewormers are also available.
Small Animal Nutritional Products
Cuero Vet Clinic carries a variety of both wet and dry dog and cat foods in our office. With selections from Purina Pro Plan, Hills Prescription Diet and Royal Canine, we can offer diet suggestions for your pets depending on their age and lifestyle, and answer any other questions you might have.
For Our Cattle, Sheep and Goats Clients
Vaccines, such as black leg and brucellosis (Bangs vaccine) are offered for herd health plans. Additional services can be found at: Bovine Services
For Our Equine Clients
Annual vaccines (VEWT, Flu/Rhino , Rabies and West Nile) are available for your horse’s vaccine schedule, including Coggin’s testing.
Additional services can be found at: Equine Services
In order to focus on our patients needs and to continue to offer exceptional service, we do not bill. Payment is due at time of service. We do accept cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard).
When emergencies arise that require extensive medical care, Cuero Veterinary Clinic does accept Care Credit. Care Credit is a medical credit program that allows monthly billing for 3 months. Click the button below to Apply Online. Let us know how we can assist you in calling in or verifying an application.